- View log • ) – (
- (Find sources: )
Nomination of a page which appears to have little notability and appears to be have been created by sockpuppets to promote the company. Information on the company - which offers 'pick-up artist' tactics - seems to be based on promotional material.
Not only is the topic seemingly non-notable, but it also appears to exist only because of multiple editors (or sockpuppets) with obvious conflict of interest and should be deleted as per WP:SOAP
I am also nominating the following related page due its connection with the topic of this AfD and lack of notability, along with some being written in large part by some of the same group of editors/sockpuppets involved with this article
- Keep - But cut way the hell back and merge the two articles. Yeah, it's had enough coverage to technically merit notability (no accounting for taste). Add his name to the fifteen-bazillion name list of guys that have sure fire, can't miss, set in stone rules for dominating the opposite sex. - Richfife (talk) 20:03, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
- Keep and merge, cut way back and de-peacock and de-spam. JT Tran's PR efforts worked and he got himself covered on multiple, independent news sources, enough to pass WP:GNG.
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Business-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:53, 6 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Businesspeople-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:55, 6 June 2012 (UTC)
- Note: This debate has been included in the list of Sexuality and gender-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 01:55, 6 June 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - I've undone the redirect at JT Tran. It's not appropriate to essentially remove the article while it is under an AFD discussion. I agree the article itself is dreadful, but the content, especially the sources, should be there to assist editors in reviewing for the deletion discussion. -- Whpq (talk) 13:50, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion so a clearer consensus may be reached.
- Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, The Blade of the Northern Lights (話して下さい) 03:04, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - Non-notable company. Autarch (talk) 20:32, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Delete - the article has now been pruned to only include reliable links and the result is a page which contains no info. Non notable company--Paxti (talk) 19:27, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Articles for deletion/ABCs of Attraction, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.