|This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (May 2012)|
Arnulfo Gomez Ventura, Jr. is an entrepreneur in the beverage industry. Arnulfo co-founded Bonadea, a beverage company that produces the first manufactured authentic aguas frescas sweetened with organic agave.
The first member of his family to graduate from college, Arnulfo also serves on the boards of educational non-profit organizations dedicated to closing the educational gap from high school to college. Prior, Arnulfo worked as a private wealth advisor at Merrill Lynch and received his B.A. in Architecture from the University of California, Berkeley. Ventura received an MBA from Stanford University in 2008.
Arnulfo started Bonadea with the purpose of making all-natural, authentic aguas frescas accessible to consumers. Arnulfo lost his grandfather to diabetes and grew up with a health conscious perspective regarding Mexican cuisine. Bonadea is now available in hundreds of food service establishments and stores throughout California, including Whole Foods Market. BevNET, a leading critic in the beverage industry, gave Bonadea’s aguas 4 ½ out of 5 stars.
In mass media
Arnulfo has been featured in several media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal’s Smart Money publication, and Hispanic Executive Magazine, which featured Arnulfo as a leader in the Food & Beverage industry. Arnulfo also speaks regarding Latino entrepreneurship and innovation in the consumer product goods space.
- Nisen, Jeremy (August 8, 2008). "Fresh Business: Stanford Grads' Agua Fresca Venture Invokes Tradition With a Modern Twist." Hispanic Business Magazine. Accessed May 2012.
- Craven, John. (November 2, 2010). Video: Visit with Bonadea Drinks. BevNET Magazine. Accessed May 2012.
- Bonadea Website
- Bonadea: Manufacturer's Brand Review, BevNET
- Trendsetting the Bonadea Way: Stanford Latino MBA Students Respond to Gap in the Beverage Market, Hispanic Trending
- Board of Directors, ACCION: Education in Action
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Arnulfo Ventura, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.