Architect. A. Mohammed Ibrahim hails from Kadayanallur. He is an architect graduated from Madras University Indiaand a post graduate in Traffic Engineering from Madras University.He is a Fellow Member of "FIE" Institution of Engineers, India. He is aged 65 years. His professional experience started from August 1973. He has worked in India and Gulf counties in Architecture and Property Valuation.
His firsts in Kadayanallur:
- Architect under the Architects Act 1972
- Valuer under the Wealth Tax Act 1957
- Member British Institute of Management,BIM, England in 1980
- Member Chartered Institute of Transport, CIT, London in 1979.
- Member Society of Property Researchers, England. He is the only Resident Indian Member of SPR, which is a reputed property research Institution in England.
Achievement He is author of Valuable Articles in Indian Valuer and Valuersword portal. His articles are including BRICs Vs Advanced Nations, Chennai Building Rules, Development Controls in Master Plan Delhi 2021--() 11:12, 3 June 2012 (UTC) His articles can be viewed in http://www.valuersworld.com/newsite/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1202
He is the first Indian Muslim to be awarded the prestegious Institution of Valuers, Delhi Gold Medal in 2012 = = Indian Valuer Journal, Volume XLIV, February, 2012 PP 235 = =--() 11:24, 3 June 2012 (UTC)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Architect. A. Mohammed Ibrahim, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.