Applied Technology, Australia founded by Owen Hill in 1975, was a pioneer producer of home computers that ran CP/M on Zilog Z80 microprocessors. Their MicroBee computer (1982) was the first commercial personal computer manufactured in Australia.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Applied Technologies / Microbee 32", at the old computers museum
- ↑ "The MicroBee Story"
- ↑ Secret of project Granny Smith By Gordon Laing, July 12, 2005 - theage.com.au
- ↑ Microbee Greg Microbee Dealer Conference, Sydney, 1984, Lincoln Computer Centre
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 " Applied Technology aka Microbee Systems, Microworld and Honeysoft"
- ↑ THOMPSON COUPLINGS LIMITED, ASIC
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Applied Technology, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.