- For the Dutch teacher and author, see Anne de Vries.
Anne de Vries (born 1977 in The Hague, The Netherlands) is a Amsterdam/Berlin based Internet artist. He has studied at the Gerrit Rietveld Academy (1999), The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art (2000, exchange), Gerrit Rietveld Academy (2002) and is currently has a residency at the Rijksakademie in Amsterdam.
De Vries has exhibited extensively in Europe (particularly Amsterdam and Berlin) and can be associated with Post Internet Art and included in the 2010 book" Post Internet Survivial Guide" (curated by Katja Novitskova) and a subsequent exhibition series including "TruEYE surView" .
According to the artist's website, the works by Anne de Vries "offer access to our increasing entanglement with technology - its material and symbolic origins, our sense of the world as part of the universe and our expanding understanding of the laws of physics through different media. Where new technologies are influencing our perceptions of the world, with all its socio-political implications" 
- 'The Green Room' / The Rich Mix Cultural Foundation, London (2012) 
- 'Sandy Brown Gallery', Berlin (2012) 
- 'Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam' (2007)
- Goethe-Institut, Rotterdam (2012)
- LuckyPDF @ Frieze Art Fair (2011)  
- Rhizome (New Museum) - The Armory Show, New York (2011) 
- Anne de Vries v.s. Billy Rennekamp - The Future Gallery, Berlin (2010) 
- 'Fashion’s Night Out: New Art Photography' - 'Eponomy', Brooklyn (2009)
- Fotomuseum Winterthur, Switzerland (2008)
- Felix Meritis, Amsterdam (2004)
- W139 , Amsterdam (2003)
- ↑ http://thecomposingrooms.com/artists/annedevries/AnnedeVries-CV.pdf
- ↑ http://en.fotografiska.eu/Gallery/Capricious-Select
- ↑ http://metropolism.com/features/post-internet-kunst/english
- ↑ http://katjanovi.net/postinternetsurvivalguide.html
- ↑ http://katjanovi.net/
- ↑ http://w139.nl/files/truEYEsurView.pdf
- ↑ http://www.byobworldwide.com/
- ↑ http://www.byobworldwide.com/map
- ↑ http://www.annedevries.info/index.php?id=169&cat=About&sp=1
- ↑ http://thecomposingrooms.com/artists/annedevries/
- ↑ http://www.sandy-brown.com/anne_trailz.html
- ↑ https://vimeo.com/channels/170665
- ↑ https://vimeo.com/30585629
- ↑ http://rhizome.org/editorial/2011/mar/1/rhizome-armory-show/
- ↑ http://www.thefuturegallery.org/index.php?/artists/anne-de-vries/
- ↑ http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/W139
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Anne de Vries (artist), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.