|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2010)|
|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010)|
Andrea Howard is a former American actress who worked mostly on television in the 1970s and 1980s. Her most notable films include The Nude Bomb as Agent 22 (1980), and Thank God It's Friday as Sue (1978). Some of her notable television credits include the American daytime soap opera Santa Barbara as Veronica Gayley (1984–85) and the comedy series Holmes & yo-yo as Maxine Moon (1976–77). Andrea married her first husband at the age of 18 and had 2 children from the marriage but was divorced by the age of 25. Her first job in the business was as a production assistant at Universal Studios and shortly after that made the change to acting. Andrea retired from acting in the early 1990s after a 20 year career. She then went into the real estate business with her second husband and also studied interior design. In recent years Howard has owned a Winery in Bennett Valley with her husband, a Bed & Bath Boutique Store (Indulgence) with her daughter, and as of March 201,2 she now owns 'OM Zone' a lifestyle apparel boutique store selling stylish Yoga & Active wear in Healdsburg, California (omzone.biz). She currently lives in Santa Rosa, California.
- Summer School – Woman at Strip Joint – 1987
- Dynasty - 'The Triple Cross' – Sales Lady – 1986
- Knight Rider -'K.I.T.T' – Bronwyn Appelbey – 1986
- Santa Barabara – Veronica Gayley – 1984–85
- Automan – (TV series) 'The Great Pretender' – Laura Robinson – 1983
- Making of a Male Model (TV Movie) – Marsha – 1983
- The Love Boat -'So Help Me Hannah/The Maid Cleans Up/C.P.R,IOU – Lily Fenley – 1983
- Policewoman Centerfold (TV Movie) – Margo Syms – 1983
- Strike Force - 'Humiliation' – Marian – 1982
- Pink Motel (TV Movie) – Traci – 1982
- Herbie the Matchmaker - 'My house is your House' – Diane Darcy – 1982
- The Nude Bomb – Agent 22- 1980
- B. J. and the Bear- 'The Friendly Double Cross' – Noreen – 1980
- A Man Called Sloane - 'Sweethearts of Disaster' – Anna – 1979
- Just You and Me, Kid – Sue – 1979
- Eight Is Enough- 'Milk and Sympathy' – 1978
- Thank God It's Friday – Sue – 1978
- Rosetti and Ryan (TV series) - 'Men Who Loved Women' – Sister Contanza – 1977
- Lanigan's Rabbi - 'Corpse Of The Year' – 1977
- Holmes & yo-yo – Maxine Moon – 1976–77
- McMillan & Wife (TV Series) - 'Point Of Law' - Joanne Nelson - 1976
- Ellery Queen (TV series) - 'The Adventure of the Hard Hearted Huckster' – Studio Receptionist – 1976
- McMillan & Wife (TV series) - 'Love, Honor and Swindle' – Kathi – 1975 (credited as Andrea Blandford)
- The Snoop Sisters (TV series) - 'Blue Day For Blackbeard' – Secretary to Arwin Shanks – 1974 (uncredited)
- ↑ Swan, Lisa (June 20, 2008). "Daily News Deja Vu: 'Get Smart'". New York Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/2008/06/22/2008-06-22_daily_news_deja_vu_get_smart.html. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- ↑ Catching Up with Andrea Howard. capridge.com. Retrieved on December 17, 2010.
-  Andrea Howards Lifestyle apparel boutique store.(OM Zone).
-  Andrea Howard as (Veronica Gayley) Capridge.Com
-  Andrea Howard's IMDB Acting Credits.
-  Santa Barbara Online.
|This article about an American actor or actress could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Andrea Howard, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.