Amy Bechtold is an American military judge and lawyer who was formerly a Colonel in the United States Air Force. Bechtold is notable for her appointment to the United States Court of Military Commission Review.
Bechtold served as Chief Judge of the Air Force's Court of Military Review, from 31 October 2006 to 6 September 2007. Although Bechtold continued to serve as the Chief Judge until September 2007 she had already been appointed to fill one of the United States Court of Military Commission Review positions reserved for civilians in July 2007.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jason Jones. "Navy Judges Lend Expertise to the Court of Military Commission Review" (PDF). Jag Mag. http://www.jag.navy.mil/JAGMAG/Winter_Navy%20Judges%20Lend%20Expertise%20to%20the%20Court%20of%20Military%20Commission%20Review.pdf. Retrieved 2008-09-11. [dead link] mirror
- ↑ Leonard, Arthur S. New York Law School, "Lesbian/Gay Law Notes", May 2002
- ↑ Colin H. Kahl (2007). "In the Crossfire or the Crosshairs?". 32. International Security. http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/is3201_pp007-046.pdf. Retrieved 2008-11-02. mirror
- ↑ "Line of the Air Force-Judge Advocate Promotion Selectees". United States Air Force. 2001. https://ask.afpc.randolph.af.mil/Docs/OfficerProm/Selects/LAF-J.XLS. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- ↑ "Past Judges". United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeal. http://afcca.law.af.mil/content/afcca_data/cp/past_judges_alphabetical.pdf. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- UNITED STATES v. Claude F. WHITE, Jr.. United States Department of Justice (2001-05-02). Retrieved on 2008-11-10.
- UNITED STATES, Appellee v. Edgar E. CORTEGUERA, JR.. United States Department of Justice (2002-02-26). Retrieved on 2008-11-10.
- LESBIAN/GAY LAW NOTES. May 2002. ISBN 8755-9021. http://www.qrd.org/qrd/www/legal/lgln/05.2002.html. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
|This biographical article related to the United States Air Force could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
|This biography of a judge of the United States could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Amy Bechtold, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.