Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The American Monarchist Party is a United States political party,[dubious ] an outgrowth of the independent American Monarchist Society which was founded March 25, 1999 by Manoutchehr M. Eskandari-Qajar, Head of the Political Science department of Santa Barbara City College.
The American Monarchist Party believes:
- Modern experience shows that kings generally rule better, not worse, than do presidents
- Monarchy provides the stability which is essential to the solution of major problems.
- A king or queen is much freer than a president, in that he or she is not tied to any party, as a republican leader invariably is.
- Monarchy is an intelligible and honest form of government
- A king or queen is the living representative of a nation's history.
The American Monarchist Party currently1 holds no national or local offices.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article American Monarchist Party, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
|This is a copy of the page American Monarchist Party (other versions), which Wikipedia has deleted (about deletion). Deletionpedia archives Wikipedia pages.|
|Please read our disclaimers. Deletionpedia is an archive of deleted Wikipedia pages.||Alert icon Suggest this page for deletion|