The American Monarchist Party is a United States political party,[dubious ] an outgrowth of the independent American Monarchist Society which was founded March 25, 1999 by Manoutchehr M. Eskandari-Qajar, Head of the Political Science department of Santa Barbara City College.
The American Monarchist Party believes:
- Modern experience shows that kings generally rule better, not worse, than do presidents
- Monarchy provides the stability which is essential to the solution of major problems.
- A king or queen is much freer than a president, in that he or she is not tied to any party, as a republican leader invariably is.
- Monarchy is an intelligible and honest form of government
- A king or queen is the living representative of a nation's history.
The American Monarchist Party currently1 holds no national or local offices.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article American Monarchist Party, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
|This is a copy of the page American Monarchist Party (other versions), which Wikipedia has deleted (about deletion). Deletionpedia archives Wikipedia pages.|
|Please read our disclaimers. Deletionpedia is an archive of deleted Wikipedia pages.||Alert icon Suggest this page for deletion|