|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (December 2012)|
Aha Naa Pellanta is a 2011 Indian Telugu language comedy film written and directed by Veera Bhadra . It stars Allari Naresh, the son of famous director E. V. V. Satyanarayana and newcomer Ritu Barmecha in the lead roles. Brahmanandam plays an important role. The music is composed by Raghu Kunche. The film was released on 2 March 2011.
The Movie completed 50 days in 48 centers across the state and 100 days in all main centers. It was also Reported that this was the only Telugu film which raked profits in Early 2011 along with Mirapakay and Ala Modalaindi.
Subrahmanyam (Allari Naresh) is an intelligent, hardworking software engineer. He lives with his uncle (Ahuti Prasad), keeps the poster of Bill Gates in his room, spends most of his time with his girlfriend Madhu (Anita Hassanandani), and Busy Balraj (Brahmanandam). After getting drunk heavily one night, he wakes up with a girl Sanjana (Ritu Barmecha). Neither he nor does the girl remember how they got together, but both start to believe they did it. It isn't before too long that the girl's goon brothers (Srihari, Subbaraju, Samrat), warn him of dire consequences if he doesn't get married to their innocent sister. No matter how hard he tries to escape the marriage, it seems he can't evade the brothers eyes. Just when he has given up all hope and agrees to the forced marriage, he stumbles upon a secret that turns the tables on the brothers. In spite of having the upper hand over the brothers, poor Subbu still finds himself in a drama of love and backbiting created by them. Who wins at last forms the rest of the story.
- Allari Naresh as Subrahmanyam
- Ritu Barmecha as Sanjana
- Anita Hassanandani as Madhu
- Brahmanandam as Balaraju
- Ahuti Prasad
- Jaya Prakash Reddy as Khan Dada (Special Appearance)
- Prithviraj (30 Years Industry) as Pilot
- Thagubothu Ramesh as fan
The Music was composed by Raghu Kunche.
|3.||"Left Chusthey"||Bhaskarabhatla||Venu, Simha, Bhargavi Pillai||4:11|
|4.||"Vennela Deepam"||Sira Sri||Raghu Kunche||3:26|
|5.||"Chinukulurali (Remix)"||Veturi||Raghu Kunche, Anjana Soumya||4:32|
|6.||"Saturday Evening"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Prudhvi Chandra, Anudeep, Noel (Rap)||3:30|
- Aha Naa Pellanta at ReviewUmpire.com
- ↑ 'Aha Naa Pellanta' for Mar 2nd. IndiaGlitz (19 February 2011). Retrieved on 3 March 2011.
- ↑ Aha Naa Pellanta completes 50 days. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on April 19, 2011.
- ↑ 'Aha Naa Pellanta' completes 100 days today. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved on June 9, 2011.
- ↑ Mirapakaya completes 100 days of theatrical run. andhrabuzz.com.
- ↑ 123telugu. Ahana Pellanta Movie Review - Allari Naresh, Ritu Barmecha, Srihari, Ahuti Prasad, Nagineedu, Bramanandam, Dharmavarapu Subramanyam, M.S. Narayana, Rajitha and others. 123telugu.com. Retrieved on 2012-08-05.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Aha Naa Pellanta (2011) film, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.