Lyons claims he had limited success with women until his mid-twenties, and was voted 'least likely to ever get a girlfriend' in school by his classmates at age 15. As a teenager, he was obsessed with Star Wars, Magic The Gathering, Star Trek and especially the role-playing and strategy game Dungeons and Dragons. He was introduced to the seduction community by Neil Strauss' book The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists.
In 2006, FHM covered Lyons and his involvement in Seduction School, a new company whose instructors would later play a central part in Richard La Ruina's PUA Training. In 2007, Lyons was featured in a Channel 4 documentary entitled The Rules Of Seduction. This film examined the activity of the seduction community in Britain, and explored Lyons and his ability to handle intimacy. In 2008, Lyons was featured in The Independent which covered his background, and featured a critique of the seduction community by psychologist Oliver James. Lyons has also been featured in NBC, CBS, thelondonpaper, Arena, The Mirror, Fox News, Maxim, Kerrang and some other publications and television programs.
- ↑ Block, Dorian (2009). "Losers in love"[dead link]. New York Daily News. Retrieved on December 4, 2009.
- ↑ CTV News Staff (2009). "Pickup artist teaches men the art of seduction". CTV. Retrieved on November 25, 2009.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Walker, Tim (2008). "The art of the pick-up". The Independent. Retrieved on November 25, 2009.
- ↑ Farrar, John (2008). "The Rules of Seduction". Channel 4. Retrieved on November 25, 2009.
- ↑ CBS (2009). "Pickup Artist Adam Lyons Chats About Tiger"[dead link]. CBS. Retrieved December 4, 2009.
- ↑ Scott, Laura (2008). "The office Christmas party"[dead link]. thelondonpaper. Retrieved on November 25, 2009.
- ↑ Wood, Hannah (2009). "Useful Dating Tips". The Mirror. Retrieved on November 25, 2009.
- ↑ Kallergis, Foti (2009). "Looking for Love Online"[dead link]. Fox. Retrieved on November 25, 2009.
|This British biographical article could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Adam Lyons, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.