Aaron Maurice Davis was born in Philadelphia Pennsylvania on February 21st in 1969. He was raised in Willingboro NJ in which he graduated from Willingboro High in 1987. He’s the former boxing commissioner of State of Kansas and the current Vice President of the ABC, as well as the Boxing Commissioner of New Jersey.
High School & College Career
Davis excelled in basketball and track as All Liberty Division, All Burlington County, All South Jersey and boys basketball school leading scorer. His accolades in basketball and track afforded him scholarships to numerous colleges & universities in which he accepted to Wichita State University for Basketball. At Wichita he lettered in Basketball, received an honorable mention on the all Missouri valley conference team, was student athlete of the year, as well as, student assistant coach. Davis graduated with a degree in Administration of Justice.
Davis started his career off at his alma matta in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. From there he was recruited into the Community & Schools of Wichita/Sedgewick County Inc., Wichita Public Schools USD #259, Topeka Correctional Facility, Southwestern Bell Telephone/SBC Communications Inc. now AT&T.
Davis’ Community involvement includes being a Panel Member on the (LEPP) Law Enformacement Partnership Panel for the City of Topeka, developing collaborative partnerships between the city of Topeka and the community, Member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated, Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, & The 12th of Never Foundation Inc.
- ↑ http://nj.gov/oag/sacb/director_bio.html
- ↑ http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/nj_picks_kansas_boxing_commiss.html
- ↑ http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/6767425/paul-williams-erislandy-lara-judges-suspended-new-jersey-state-athletic-control-board
- ↑ http://maltaboxing.net/blog/tag/commissioner-aaron-m-davis/
- ↑ http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/boxing/sit_in_judgment_tr29jCEHqRjtVpZxSuJiKN
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_State_Athletic_Control_Board
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Aaron Maurice Davis, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.