|This article needs improvement which may include extra references, copyediting and updating.|
Was born in 1946, in a village called Qarqarava (Doski area) north Duhok City. In the autumn of 1951, settled down with his family and completed both primary and secondary in Duhok. From 1959 - 1974 was a member of Kurdistan Student Association, later member of Secretary. In 9 July 1963 took park in (Shoresha Aylole) Kurdish September Revolution. In 1965 became a member of Duhok area Committee of (P.D.K). In 11 October 1974 became a member of Kurd Writers Union. In 1974 graduated at University of Mosul - College of Arts English Dept.Became a teacher at Brayati preparatory School in Duhok city. In 1984 became a manager of Mame Alan Secondary School - Duhok. In 1986 transferred to Duhok Evening School, because of his patriotic feeling, opposite to Sadam regime. - Was one of the Kurdish Journalists Syndicate achievers. One of the achievers of the friendship committee (Kurdish, Arabic) founders. One of the achievers Art House founders in Erbil. President of the Hive of the Art committee, Duhok. In addition to many other responsibilities and tasks … His literary analyses, criticism and works about Kurdish history was remarkable in most of the Magazines issued in Iraq. Kurdish, Arabic and English are the languages known by him. Kurdish dialects and letter forms (Arabic, Latin and Silavi).
- A Collection of Bakir bag Al-Arizee poems .collected and analyzed, 1982, (Kurdish Language).
- Mairo,a book by Muhaamad Amin Buzarsalani, transliterated from Latin letters into Arabic letters,1985, (Kurdish Language).
- Gulchin, a book by Ordikhan Jalil, transliterated from Akleerky into Arabic letters, 1982, (Kurdish Language).
- September Revolution (Aylol Kurdish revolution) in Iraqi Kurdistan Region, written, 1995 (Arabic language).
- Guide of Duhok Governorate,-with the cooperation of some other Authors, 1995. (Arabic and English).
- Kurdish tribes in the north part of Mossel state, translated from English into Kurdish.
- (P.D.K) During Barzani's Absence (1946-1958), 1998, Kurdish language.
- Amedi in different eras, written by Abbas, critics and analyses Abdullkarim Findi, Mullah Hamdi Salafi, 1995, Arabic language.
- The Golden Jubilee of Peshmarge. Prepared by Shawkat Shekh Yazdin, transliterated from southern into northern (Kirmanji) Dialect.
- Barzani never gives up , translated by Shawkat Sheikh Yazdin , transliterated by Abdulkareem Findi from Arabic letters of Southern Kirmanji to Latin letters Northern Kirmanji.
- Khani Festival, prepared, 1996, Kurdish language.
- Badinan Castle and Some of its Historical Places, 2012, Arabic language.
- Kurdish Language in Badinan region, 2012, Arabic language, translated.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article A. Kareem Findi, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.