48 Persei (48 Per) is a star in the constellation Perseus. It has the following data:
- Geocentric equatorial coordinates:
- Right Ascension: 4h 8m 39.684s 
- Declination: +47° 42' 45.11" 
- Apparent magnitude (v): 4.0 
- Spectral Type: B3Ve 
- Distance: 553 light years
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Frosty Drew Observatory & Sky Theatre — 48 Persei
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.