2009–10 Football Conference
|1||Template:Fb team Stevenage Borough (C) (P)||44||30||9||5||79||24||+55||99||Promotion to the 2010-11 League Two|
|44||26||10||8||84||40||+44||88||Qualification to the Playoffs|
|4||Template:Fb team Rushden & Diamonds||44||22||13||9||77||39||+38||79|
|6||Template:Fb team Kettering Town||44||18||12||14||51||41||+10||66|
|12||Salisbury City||44||21||5||18||58||63||−5||58*||Southern League Premier Division|
|17||Hayes & Yeading United
|21||Forest Green Rovers
|44||12||8||24||50||82||−32||44||Relegation to the Conference South|
|23||Template:Fb team Grays Athletic||44||5||13||26||35||91||−56||26∞||Isthmian League Division One North|
|24||Template:Fb team Chester City||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0‡||Club expelled, record expunged|
Updated to games played on 24 April 2010
Source: Football Conference
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored.
(C) = Champion; (R) = Relegated; (P) = Promoted; (O) = Play-off winner; (A) = Advances to a further round.
Only applicable when the season is not finished:
(Q) = Qualified to the phase of tournament indicated; (TQ) = Qualified to tournament, but not yet to the particular phase indicated; (DQ) = Disqualified from tournament.
*Salisbury City were initially docked 10 points for entering administration, and were demoted to the Southern League at the end of the season for failing to come out it.
‡ Chester City were initially docked 25 points for entering administration and insolvency, but were later expelled on 26 February 2010 and their record (P28 W5 D7 L16 GF23 GA42 Pts-3) was expunged on 8 March 2010.
¶Gateshead deducted one point for failing to fulfil a fixture.
∞Grays Athletic were docked two points for fielding ineligible players. Grays were demoted from the Conference National but declined to join the Conference South for financial reasons. They later applied to join the Isthmian League, and were accepted into the Isthmian League Division One North for 2010–11.
† Forest Green Rovers reprieved from relegation.
- ↑ "Holmes upbeat on Salisbury future". BBC. 2009-09-04. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/salisbury/8236641.stm. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- ↑ "Salisbury City statement - Thursday, June 10". 2010-06-10. http://www.salisburycity-fc.co.uk/news_article.php?slug=salisbury-city-statement--thursday-june-10&id=476. Retrieved 2010-06-10. [dead link]
- ↑ "Chester hit by 25-point penalty". BBC. 2009-08-06. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chester/8184045.stm. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- ↑ "Chester City results erased from Blue Square Premier". BBC. 2010-03-08. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/8499219.stm. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- ↑ "Football Conference hearing decision". Gateshead F.C.. Archived from the original on 2013-07-13. http://www.gateshead-fc.com/2452/football-conference-hearing-decision. Retrieved 2009-10-27.
- ↑ "Grays deducted two points by Conference". BBC Sport. 9 April 2010. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/g/grays_athletic/8611489.stm. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
- ↑ "Grays Athletic to play in Ryman Division One North". BBC Sport. 15 July 2010. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/8826231.stm. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article wikipedia:en:2009–10 Ebbsfleet United F.C. season, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.