|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (September 2016)|
1Face was founded in 2012 by Fam Mirza, founder and CEO of the product design and branding firm Mirza Minds. It was launched after a campaign on Indiegogo raised more than $350,000 for the initial brand launch. The company sold more than 20,000 watches in a single day after appearing on Good Morning America in 2013. As of October 19, 2015, 1Face has sold over 500,000 units, and has distribution in over 16 countries.
1Face makes two different watch designs (basic and analog), each in different colors. Each color represents a different charitable cause a percentage of the purchase price going to 1Face charitable partners. The company also offers a full touch screen watch in three different colors. With the purchase of a touch screen watch, consumers can select up to three charities as opposed to being tied to a single charity based on watch color.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Elahi, Amina (19 October 2015). "1Face watches target buyers who make time for a good cause". Chicago Tribune. http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-1face-watches-bsi-20151019-story.html. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Agrawal, AJ. "How This Company Turned Charity Into a Business Model (and Why It Works)". Inc. Magazine. http://www.inc.com/aj-agrawal/how-this-company-turned-charity-into-a-business-model-and-why-it-works.html. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ Pannell, Deborah Oster. "Fam Mirza and Mirza Minds – Changing the World 1-Face at a Time". Under 30 CEO. http://under30ceo.com/fam-mirza-and-mirza-minds-changing-the-world-1face-at-a-time/. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ Dallke, Jim (19 January 2015). "These Colorful Chicago-Designed Watches are Paired With Charities to Help People in Need". Chicago Inno. http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/01/19/1face-watch-works-with-charities-to-help-those-in-need/. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ Schelling, Steven (17 December 2014). "1Face Watch keeps on giving". Straight. http://www.straight.com/life/790071/1face-watch-keeps-giving. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ Elahi, Amina. "1Face watches target buyers who make time for a good cause ", Chicago Times,Chicago, October 19, 2015. Retrieved on June 10, 2016.
|This corporation or company article could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article wikipedia:en:1Face, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.