Urdu (Indo-Pak) Script
اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰہِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِیْنَ
ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ
Without Pointing (اعراب)
الحمد للـه رب العالمين
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameen
- Sahih International: [All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -
- Marmaduke Pickthall: Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
- Abdullah Yusuf Ali: Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
- Muhammad Habib Shakir: All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
- Muhammad Taqiuddin Sarwar: All praise belongs to God, Lord of the Universe,
- Muhammad Muhsin Khan: All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
- Arthur John Arberry: Praise belongs to God, the Lord of all Being,
- Dr. Ghali: Praise be to Allah, The Lord of the worlds.
- Abdul Majid Daryabadi: All praise unto Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.
- Wahiduddin Khan: All praise is due to God, the Lord of the Universe;
- Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri: All praise be to Allah alone, the Sustainer of all the worlds, (
Word By Word
(1:1:1) al-ḥamdu الحمد All praises and thanks
(1:1:2) lillahi لله (be) to Allah,
(1:1:3) rabbi رب the Lord
(1:1:4) l-ʿālamīna العالمين of the universe
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article 001-001 Al-Fatiha, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.