|This article needs improvement which may include extra references, copyediting and updating.|
«Baurzhan» Charitable Foundation - is TOP 10 largest public organization in Kazakhstan, whose main objective is to make charity effective. The distinctive feature of the fund is high professionalism in releasation of social projects, which is mentioned by domestic and foreign companies; and public organizations. “Baurzhan” foundation annually realizes many projects to support veterans, children with disabilities, orphans and cancer patients.
"Baurzhan" Charitable Foundation - is non-commercial charitable organization. Was registered as a public fund in October 2004. The foundation is a public non-governmental organization and does not pursue political and commercial objectives. Moreover, organization tries to make favorable conditions for philanthropy development in Kazakhstan; assists non-government and benefactors who supports Fund. In 2013 "Baurzhan" Charitable Foundation became top 10 largest charitable foundation in Kazakhstan.
Mission of the fund is to develop charity as social institution.
- Assistance from the fund to non-political sector in Kazakhstan;
- Approval of charity, humanism and unselfish help in society, improvement of care about life conditions and health of citizens;
- Development of corporate philanthropy;
- Attraction of public, domestic and foreign organizations attention to social problems of society in order to provide them necessary assistance.
- Consolidation of NPO in Kazakhstan
Parties and Longterm Programms
"Baurzhan" Charitable Foundation annually holds different projects
- "Altyn Zhurek" - is an Annual National Public award for philanthropy. Project is focused on increasing the number of people who do charity and developing philanthropy in Kazakhstan.
- “Give a Hope” - is an annual event to fill up prison book fund and rural libraries. According to world practice of charity help to prisoners, soul support and literature are not less important than nutrition and clothing for the prisoners. The most important aim of the project is soul and moral support for people in prisons.
- "Demeu" Magazine - is print publication whose aim is developing of philanthropy in Kazakhstan
- "Change the world" - is event that is focused on development of social advertisement in Kazakhstan
- “Your choice” – is a social party established to promote following the low in all spheres of society, thus to improve people life and make it safer. Objective of the party is making everybody to obey the law, despite the person’s age, viewpoint and social status. Target audience of “Your choice” movement are store clerks. Primarily they should demonstrate fulfillment of the law to the children.
- "It is your day, Donor!" - promotion to collect donor blood. Aim of the project is to attract people attention to problems of blood donation and collect 1000 liters of blood for Blood Donation Centers.
- “Towards the Dream” – is national football championship among the orphan children and children without parental care. Winners of the championship will have unique opportunity to see the life of world-class football clubs. In 2013 winner and new owner of the “Towards the dream” Cup football team from Home of children #2 of Esil city had a trip to Barcelona and visited famous stadium “Camp Nou”, moreover they visited museum “FC Barcelona” museum and received gifts from the football club. According to children, they will never forget this trip.
- "Country that Loves Children" is a project focused on improving the environment around housing estate by setting or improving playgrounds for children near and also making housing estate itself better.
- “Your choice” – Social party established to promote following the low in all spheres of society, thus to improve people life and make it safer. Objective of the party is making everybody to obey the law, despite the person’s age, viewpoint and social status. Target audience of “Your choice” movement are store clerks. Primarily they should demonstrate fulfillment of the law to the children.
- "How to found a charitable foundation and make it successful?" book is about what you should think about if you want to devote your life to charity
|This article has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (July 2015)|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article "Baurzhan" Charitable Foundation, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.